Providing AdvantageEAP is a wise investment in your organization’s most valuable resource – your employees. Our services are designed to support you in having healthy and productive employees. Up to 68% of employees experience problems beyond their ability to cope.
Quantitative data shows that EAPs:
- Decrease absenteeism and lost time up to 60%
- Decrease lost time of co-workers and supervisors in discussions of personal problems up to 75% Increase productivity and decrease employee turnover
- Reduce workers compensations claims
- Result in reduction of medical benefit claims for physical ailments up to 34%
- According to the US Department of Labor, every dollar spent on an EAP saves the company between $10 and $26.